Tuesday 25 April 2023

Tuesday, 25-04-23

Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

I decided I didn't really want any more than nice, fresh fruit for breakfast so that's what I had.  Plums, grapes and strawberries and they were so refreshing.


I'll have pancakes another day.
I know it looks like breakfast but this was my lunch.
The home made hash brown was lovely.
I had the fruit later in the afternoon as a snack.

To make the hash brown I softened some chopped onion is the microwave and added it to a small, grated potato (skin and all), a bit of leftover grated cheese, some garlic granules, salt and pepper and a little bit of beaten egg (I used the rest to egg-and-breadcrumb the chicken for dinner).
I lined a small baking tray, spread ther mix over the parchment and baked it in Nellie, 15 mins, turn over, ten mins.
It was perfectly cooked through and I had the lot.
Again, this was perfect and just what I wanted.  A breaded chicken sizzler, a very simple mushroom sauce and a big old choppy salad.
I had a yogurt for afters.

The sauce was just some frozen mushrooms (no fresh ones left), softened in spray oil, and a bit of Seriously lighter spreadable cheese melted in.  No salt needed, just a bit of pepper.





Today's plans:

B:  ham, tomatoes and mushrooms
I have ham to use up from the Sunday tea which I will just warm up in the pan
SW:  syn free

L:  meatballs with roasted veg; fruit
I made up a portion of mince and sausage at the weekend, used half for the cheeseburger pasta bake and turned the rest into meatballs to have with roasted veg today.
(The mixture is 100glean minced beef, one rosemary and red onion sausage, softened onion, garlic granules and whatever spice/seasonings you fancy, all mushed together)
SW:  one healthy extra A for a titchy bit of grated cheese in the mix plus on top of the whole dish

D:  tonkatsu pork, rice, broccoli; yogurt
This is from the PoN pink planner and it looks really nice although ratherr similar to yesterday's chicken with a different sauce!  I'm not sure I have pork in the freezer though.  If not, I will make it with chicken instead.
SW:  one and a half syns for one tbsp ketchup, one syn for one tbsp cornflour, half a healthy extra B for breadcrumbs.  Also half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  Groove

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment