Friday 13 October 2023

Deliciously maintaining on Slimming World - breakfasts

Usually I post montages of my meals each day.  I didn't last week because I was away and this week I thought I'd ring the changes a bit and show the meals separately - so breakfasts in one post, then lunches in another and finally dinners in a third.

Week beginning 07-10-23

Saturday:  Autumn pancakes with fruit and yogurt
Sunday: fresh fruit
Monday:  cooked breakfast of bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Tuesday:  mixed fruit and yogurt.  I had several bags in the freezer with just the scrap ends of fruit so I tipped them all into the bowl to thaw and have with yogurt.
Wednesday:  avocado on toast, scrambled eggs, mushrooms


Thursday:  cheesy bacon and mushroom omelette with tomatoes

Friday:  citrus waffles with orange segments and yogurt







No comments:

Post a Comment