Friday 13 October 2023

Deliciously maintaining on Slimming World - dinners

Usually I post montages of my meals each day.  I didn't last week because I was away and this week I thought I'd ring the changes a bit and show the meals separately - so breakfasts in one post, then lunches in another and finally dinners in a third.

Week beginning 07-10-23

Saturday:  pork enchiladas
Sunday:  coronation chicken stuffed pitta and salad
Monday:  chicken fajitas.  The sides were salsa, cheese, yogurt and smashed avocado
And a slightly out of focus close up of how I put it together because it was so delicious.
Tuesday:  the other half of a lasagne I made a couple of weeks ago and popped in the freezer.


Wednesday:  cheesy potato topped steak pie, sprouts, broccoli and cabbage.
Thursday:  Salmon on a bed of roasted veg - onion, courgette, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Friday:  chicken and veg pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment