Friday 13 October 2023

Deliciously maintaining on Slimming World - lunches

Usually I post montages of my meals each day.  I didn't last week because I was away and this week I thought I'd ring the changes a bit and show the meals separately - so breakfasts in one post, then lunches in another and finally dinners in a third.

Week beginning 07-10-23

Saturday:  tomato and roasted red pepper soup
Sunday:  meatloaf, roasted parsnips, broccoli and sprouts.
Monday:  small jacket potato with spicy pork topping and a side salad
Tuesday:  cheesy beans on toast.  I did have the same again - I had a guest and we were being polite and not loading our plates.


Wednesday:  the rest of the tomato and roasted red pepper soup with a dollop of yogurt and some wholemeal croutons.
Thursday:  spicy carrot and lentil soup with added yogurt and dry fried mixed seeds


Friday:  griddled halloumi with yogurt and maple syrup dip and a side salad



No comments:

Post a Comment