Tuesday 3 October 2023

Tuesday, 03-10-23

 Good morning, everyone.  Welcome to a few days of - well, let's call it not-quite-Slimming-World food!
Here we are, Beth, Alex and me, at Elveden Center Parcs, and it's going to be good.  I won't be giving SW values while we're here - there's absolutely no point, is there?

Yesterday's meal photos:

This is the only food photo I took, brunch's bacon sandwich - and it was lovely.  I had planned eggs too but had quite a lot of bacon to use up so that is what I went with.  Fairly SW friendly too - the bacon was fat free, most of the bread would be a healthy extra B and half a syn for the brown sauce - and I enjoyed every mouthful!

Because of travelling, etc, we had nothing else until after our first swim (good exercise, that was) so I really enjoyed the pizza and garlic bread that Alex cooked for us.  I'd like to say I was good and didn't have the creamy coleslaw and potato salad but, actually, I just didn't want it.  So it was a shame about the < not saying how many > glasses of very nice chilled white stuff, wasn't it!  

I slept well!!!
Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt, maybe a slice of toast and marmite afterwards.  We have a nice selection of fruit and I managed to grab a few pots of Greek yogurt from the Parc Market when we went shopping.  Beth and Al are having croissants but I don't really fancy them at all.  

L:  cheese, salad and crackers; fruit
We all fancy that!

D:  Unknown.  Alex would like to go to the Pancake House.  I'm not that keen but shhhh, I'm not telling him that.  :-)
Edit:  We couldn't book pancakes (all slots taken) so it's Cafe Rouge for us.  Lovely!

Exercise:  plenty of walking and swimming
The Slimming World structure:
While following the plan, you can have . . .

Any amount of speed and free food - BUT try to have a third of your plate as speed food as a sub for free food, NOT as well as . . .  Eat to satisfaction, not to stuffed-ness!

Two healthy extra As (calcium) and one healthy extra B (fibre) - details in the SW pack and on the SW web site/app.

Between five and fifteen syns-worth of synned food - again, details in the pack, site and app.  They are a limit to stay within, not a target to hit.

As a target member, I can also have . . .

Another two healthy extras each day
Another fifteen syns up to three times each week
BUT - only if I need/want to.  It's a limit, not a target

. . . with the ultimate aim of not needing to count healthy extras, syns, etc at all but just knowing and eating well instinctively.

2 comments:

  1. What I'd give for a bacon sandwich right now. I can almost smell that bacon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherie, it was absolutely gorgeous! So, so delicious! xx

      Delete