Monday 10 August 2020

Monday, 10-08-20

Morning!
The weekend has gone well.  I kept off the wine and all the other goodies Dad has in larder and freezer.  When I was peckish I had  the planned babybels and fruit.
I'm really pleased with this and, while I can't say that it will result in another loss on Thursday, it certainly shouldn't have created a gain!

Today's plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
I'll wait until I am home before having breakfast, which will take me back to my restricted eating times pretty nicely.
SW:  half a syn

L:  tuna salad; fruit
I have a friend coming for lunch, someone I haven't seen for ages. I checked and she 'loves tuna', so that's great.  I'll mix it with some mayo and serve it on salad 'cups, with more salad on the side.
SW:  up to one syn for the mayo and maybe half a syn for one tsp of raspberry vinaigrette

Afternoon snack
Two babybel lights and a piece of fruit
SW:  half a heA and one syn for the cheese

D:  I can't remember what I planned last week so I'll come back and edit this when I get home.  If it's hot back at home, I will probably change it to something light anyway.

Body Magic:  Goodness knows.  It's my turn to water the allotment so I'll get a bit of walking back and forth anyway and I MUST go on a damson forage - but not necessarily today!

Summary:  incomplete at the moment
half a healthy extra A
three syns

I'll get back on the calories tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment