Wednesday 12 August 2020

Wednesday, 12-08-20

Good morning

Yesterday's food photos:
No photo of breakfast as it was a bit of a busy morning.  I had the kvarg at the proper time but left the boiled egg until I got back from swimming and very welcome it was too, tiding me over nicely until lunch time.

It looks simple but it was really delicious.  Cheesy tuna quesadillas with a finger salad (well, apart from the beetroot!).



This went down a real treat.  Just look at all that delicious speed veg!  Runner beans, courgettes, tomatoes and baby corn.


It's so lovely to have some home grown stuff.

Today's food plans:

B:  breakfast buns, yogurt
I'm trying these again, this time with a more tropical flavour, using coconut yogurt and some frozen mixed fruit (peach, mango and something else)..  As always, I 'adapt' the rules and count 40g wholemeal SR flour as my healthy extra B.
I posted the recipe yesterday.
total:  343 cals
SW:  one heB and half a syn

L:  tuna salad folder flatbread; apple
I'm being a bit rebellious and having naughty white bread!  Well, flatbread anyway.  The tuna is the other half of the can I opened yesterday.
the flatbread and tuna: 250 cals
added salad veg:  30 cals
mayo: 30 cals
apple:  55 cals
total: 365 cals
SW:  one syn for the sauce in the tuna (I said two yesterday, forgetting that I only had half of it), six syns for the flatbread

Afternoon snack:
three babybel lights and plums
babybels:  126 cals
two plums:  62 cals
total:  188 cals
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  Slim Well sweet and sour chicken, protein noodles, yogurt or kvarg
This is out of the freezer.  Today is supposed to continue very hot around here so something that keeps me out of the kitchen will be good.  Also, if I remember correctly, it's quite a big portion so maybe I could leave enough for lunch tomorrow as well.
sweet and sour chicken:  267 cals
protein noodles: 18 cals
soy sauce:  25 cals (for 30 mls)
dessert:  around 90 cals
total:  400 cals
SW:  two and a half syns for the sweet and sour (although I had to check elsewhere than Lifeline Online as SW and Adli have this non-cooperative thing going on regarding Aldi's Slim Well meals), one for the protein noodles and half a syn for the yogurt or kvarg

Body Magic:  It's supposed to be personal training today but, if it is too hot, we will postpone it.  I think I'm just going to stay as still and as cool as possible.

Summary:
one healthy extra A and one B
eleven and a half syns
1296 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment