Monday 24 August 2020

Monday, 24-08-20

Good morning!

I will be back home for twelve days today so back to calories as well as SW values.  I'll update the plans below as soon as I can.



Today's plans:

B:  fruit and a yogurt or kvarg
I'll hold this off until I get home.  That way I'll get back on restricted eating straight away.
SW:  half a syn

L:  spicy bean and veg soup, home made croutons; apple
I had intended to bring the soup I made a week ago and froze to Dad's with me but I forgot, bother it, so I have three portions to use up this week (I need the freezer space).
I'll make the croutons by cutting a slice of bread into cubes, spraying them with oil and baking them in the oven.  One slice will make loads.  I might flavour them with some onion and garlic granules too, just like the ones you can buy.
SW:  I'm pretty sure the soup is free - yes, I've checked back and it is.  Half a heB for the croutons.  Loads of speed veg in the soup so that's good.

Snack:  a babybel light and a hi-fi bar
SW:  two syns for the babybel (unless I can count it as half a healthy extra A) and half a healthy extra B

D:  creamy apple, chicken and mushroom stir fry with protein noodles and roasted tomatoes; kvarg
I'm bending the rules here and calling the soft cheese I will be using for the sauce a healthy extra A (it used to be).  I'll see how much I can have for six syns and go with that.
It is essentially a very simple recipe.  Soften some onion in butter style fry light, then add some sliced chicken breast, some sliced mushroom and half an eating apple, cored and sliced (I might use a redlove apple and make it all pink!).  Then just melt in some soft cheese (I have philly extra light) and some appropriate seasoning.  Dead easy.  It's nice with a splash of white wine and maybe I could use some white wine vinegar, just a little bit.
SW:  it looks as if I can have 150g philly lightest for six syns (the equivalent of a heA) - I may not need all of that.  Also two syns for a tsp olive oil for the tomatoes and one syn for the noodles.  I'm not synning the cooked apple - silly rule!  The kvarg is half a syn.

Body Magic:  not sure but I must do some after a very un-energetic five days or so.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As (or maybe a bit less), counting the babybel as half; one healthy extra B (the bread and the Hi Fi bar)
four syns

No comments:

Post a Comment