Tuesday 18 August 2020

Tuesday, 18-08-20

Good morning.
Thank you very much for the helpful comments yesterday.  As you can see, I've started just giving the total calories.
As always, if you want moe details about ingredients/methods/etc, please, do ask

Yesterday's photos:

A very simple breakfast of bacon and tomatoes from the garden.


The spiciness of the bean and veg soup was just about right and I shall definitely take the frozen portions to Dad's - it's just the sort of thing he likes.
Here's dinner - chilli and rice (protein 'rice' anyway) with some nice and necessary yogurt and some grated cheese.  I enjoyed this!



Today's plans:

B:  mushroom omelette and tomatoes
Two eggs, one chopped mushroom and some seasonings and the tomatoes fried in half tsp olive oil
SW:  one syn for some olive oil
233 calories

L:  battered fish with runner beans; fruit
Fish from the freezer and I'm looking forward to it.  It should go down well after aquarobics. 
SW:  eight syns for the fish
355 calories

Snack:  babybels and apple
SW:  one healthy extra A
180 calories

D:  hunter's chicken, runner beans (yes, more!); yogurt
I shall have a go at concocting a simple sauce.  Perhaps it won't be as nice as the Pinch of Nom one but it will use some of my glut of tomatoes so it might be nicer!.  I have loads and loads of runner beans at the moment which is why they are featuring so strongly.
It does make me feel good and frugal, using garden produce.
SW:  one heA for cheese
486 calories

Body Magic:  aquarobics

Summary:
two healthy extra As
nine syns
1254 calories

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the Hunter's Chicken yet, it's on my list to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dearly love it - definitely a favourite!
      xx

      Delete