Thursday 20 August 2020

Thursday, 20-08-20

Good morning!
Today's the first of the back to face to face Slimming World meetings.  I'll be helping out so have to be there a bit earlier which should take my mind off food!!
It will be masks on, shoes on, distance seating, no raffle, Slimmer of the Week basket or refreshments but it will be really nice to be back again.
And, as always, fingers crossed!

Yesterday's photos.
To my shame, I forgot to have breakfast.  I was quite busy and it just didn't register.  So I had a yogurt after my soup for lunch and left the apple for a bit later on.
I didn't take a photo of dinner either.  It tasted fine but looked like brown sludge.  Not a pretty sight!

I did manage to take a photo of the soup for lunch which was very tasty.


It's never a good idea to skip a meal and I made up for it with extra fruit later on in the afternoon so no real harm done, I hope.


Today's plans:

B:  yogurt and fruit
It's quite a busy morning so I will have something easy to prepare.
SW:  ha'f a syn for the fruit
total:  200 calories

L:  ham, coleslaw and salad; yogurt or kvarg
I have a friend coming for lunch so I'll be eating a bit earlier than usual.  I boiled up part of a ham that I bought on special just after Christmas.  It wasn't huge so lunch for two and dinner for one, added to what I put in yesterday's soup, should just about see it off.
SW:  one syn for mayo in the coleslaw and one for some onion chutney
Approx 350 calories

D:  ham, egg and chips
I won't be eating until later due to the SW meeting so this is not only quick and easy (using the actifry), it will also be a bit of a treat.  I haven't had SW chips for several days!
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil, one for some mustard and one and a half for some mayo.
450 calories

No afternoon snack today because of weigh in!

Body Magic:  nothing specific

Summary:
Again, low on the healthy extras.  I need to make more of an effort with these, don't I?
Six syns
1000 calories exactly although it's all a bit of an approximation today.  I'll be dropping calories for the weekend as it will not be possible to work them out in advance but they will return next week.

6 comments:

  1. Fingers firmly crossed for your first 'official' weigh in, Joy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I'm more than a bit nervous about it, to be honest. It almost feels like restarting.
      xx

      Delete
  2. At last I have got Ton on board to try and lose some weight. I will be trawling back through all your meal suggestions now for some inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,that's good. It helps so much to be on the same wavelength.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck today Joy, looking forward to seeing how you, and other members, find it. I'm still not ready to brave it or get my SW head on though I've maintain ed for most of this period so very pleased I've done that. Hope the scales are kind xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyn, so do I. It's not a nice feeling although I know Jennifer will be kind, whatever the outcome.
      Good luck yourself too
      xx

      Delete