Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesday, 26-08-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's photos:

Toffee apple pancakes.  These were really rather nice but I think next time the batter needs to be thinner so they spread out a bit more.  They were a bit too thick and therefore only just cooked inside.
Tasty and filling though, with a tbsp agave nectar over the top..




Very satisfying after an aquarobics session.   I made too much salad though.


How to make not very much look like a lot.
The steak was small but I bashed it out.  It cooks faster that way too.
The beef tomato was massive!
The salad was left over from lunch.
No added fat, just the burger sauce.


Today's meals:

B:  bacon medallions and fried tomatoes
A very favourite breakfast.
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil for the tomatoes
152 calories (which doesn't sound much but I've double checked and weighed)

L:  tuna cheese toastie, salad (probably mostly tomatoes); apples
I'll mix the tuna with 30g finely grated cheddar and one tbsp super-light mayo, spread it over the bread, maybe add a bit of sliced tomato and some onion chutney, top with the other slice of bread and spray fry until nice and browned.  Yum.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B, half a syn for the mayo and one for the onion chutney
560 calories

No snack as I will be doing personal training at snack time.

D:  meatballs in a tomato and veg sauce; kvarg
I will use some of the meatballs I bought with my Muscle Foods meat order, make the sauce from fresh tomatoes, onion, mushroom, red pepper and some flavour additions and have it either with courgetti or protein noodles, probably the former as I have a courgette to use.
SW:  the meatballs are one and a half syns and I may very well add some soft cheese to the sauce to make it 'creamy' so that will be my other healthy extra A.  The noodles would be one syn, if I have them.
It's really hard to work out the calories as I haven't made the sauce yet so this is very much a guesstimate but it's within about 30 calories, I believe.  450 calories

Body Magic:  personal training.

Summary:
two healthy extra As and one B
six syns
1162 calories - not enough so I might pop in a hi-fi bar at some point or more fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment