Sunday 9 August 2020

Sunday, 09-08-20

Good morning!
When Jennifer posted the week's awards on the fb group yesterday, I found I was slimmer of the week again, which was unexpected.  That's three weeks on the trot.  Very encouraging; obviously doing that couple of DTU weeks shifted something!

The weekend has gone well so far.  Whatever the secret is of not going food-crazy at Dad's, I wish I had discovered it sooner.  I'm just grateful that I do seem to have got it sorted now.  Better late than never!
Today's plans:
B:  fresh fruit and yogurt
Not particularly interesting but it's a breakfast that works for me.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  cold meat and salad
Beth and Alex are coming over which is very, very nice.
SW:  mostly free but I will allow two syns for mayo or whatever.

Afternoon snack:
Three babybel lights and an apple
I'm having three so as to get a healthy extra A into the day's eating.  It makes the snack nearly double the calories but not to worry.
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  lamb leg steak, new potatoes, runner beans, French beans
A most unconventional day's eating really but that's fine.  Dad happily puts up with my spicy stuff (he loved yesterday's hunter's chicken) so I always do one more conventional dinner, usually on Sunday.
SW:  two syns for mint sauce but the rest is free or speed food.

Body Magic:  Nothing organised - I'm really having a very lazy weekend, aren't I?

Summary:
one healthy extra A
four and a half syns

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Three weeks in a row as Slimmer of the Week. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit gobsmacked as the losses have been pretty small but it's a comparison thing, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete