Saturday 22 August 2020

Saturday, 22-08-20

Good morning, everyone.  Thank you so much for all your lovely comments yesterday.  I forgot to say one more thing and that is that I will be sticking to the restricted eating routine - breakfast at eleven, lunch at two and dinner finished before seven with a little snack in between lunch and dinner as that's a 'danger' time for me - as much as possible but there will be times, like this weekend, when it isn't going to work all that well.

I took a photo of the haul before tucking them away with the others.  Maybe, sometime, I will get them all out for a photo shoot!  Apologies for the bad light.


Yesterday went fine.  I stuck to the planned food except that we had some wedges rather than new potatoes, that being Dad's choice.

Today's plans are:
B:  fruit and a yogurt
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  probably a cold meat sandwich and some tomatoes; apple
I have some of 'my' bread in Dad's freezer so I will use that and some mayo instead of butter.  There are tomatoes galore!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the bread and one syn for two tbsp super light mayo

Snack:  three babybel lights
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  really not sure yet but it will be some sort of lean meat with runner beans, another veg and some new potato; kvarg
I'm off out to the local butcher to get some meat for the freezer and then I'll see what Dad fancies.  There are runner beans in the garden and he still has some of our allotment potatoes left from last time I was here.
SW:  half a syn for the kvarg and I think the rest is likely to be free unless I have gravy (which I can usually take or leave really)

Body Magic:  I'll probably go out for a walk this afternoon, maybe down to the local garden centre and back again.

Summary:
one healthy extra A and one B
two syns

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really am very chuffed. I didn't believe I could and I had given up on myself but I did and now I can maintain. I'm sure I can and have all the tools and all the support I may need to help me over the trickier bits.
      I have no idea where all this confidence comes from but I'm so glad it's landed!
      Thank you so much.
      xx

      Delete