Tuesday 11 August 2020

Tuesday, 11-08-20

Good morning.

Yesterday's photos:
I changed the breakfast planning and made something I have thought about for a while.  Breakfast Buns.  These are exactly the same recipe as I use for waffles and pancakes but baked in the oven, in silicon cupcake moulds, fifteen minutes at 200C fan.
$0g wholemeal SR flour (one heB), one egg, half a pot of Mullerlight, a bit of stevia, some flavouring (I used coffee yogurt and coffee flavouring) and a splash of milk or water, plus some fruit.  I used blueberries and, really, used too many, but they were so delicious.  It's very adaptable too, using different fruits and different yogurts..  Not exactly 'cake' it was cakey texture, especially where the blueberry juice hadn't reached.

No photo of lunch as I had a guest.

It was too hot to cook for dinner and I had some salad left from lunch so I quickly fried a steak and I mixed up a really nice sauce - equal amounts of lighter than light mayo, tomato puree and mustard ketchup.
It went down a real treat.


I couldn't have my babybels as a snack because I left them behind for Dad.  I'll get some more in the next few days.  I had a slice of the smoked applewood cheese instead and it was lovely!



Today's meal plans:
B:  a boiled egg; kvarg
total:  around 200 cals
SW:  half a syn

L:  cheesy tuna quesadillas, salad; orange
I will mash up half a can of tuna with some mayo, tomato puree and mustard ketchup (my now yum flavour) and spread it over half a wrap, sprinkle over 30g grated cheddar, fold over the wrap and heat in a pan.  I have loads of tomatoes, some baby corn and cucumber to go with it and also, probably, a baby beet or two.
 the wrap:  370 cals
salad:  around 30 cals
fruit:  55 cals
total:  455 cals
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B, two syns for the sauce

Snack:  fruit
Probably an apple, an orange and a plum
total:  around 130 cals

D:  fish, runner beans, roasted tomatoes and courgettes; yogurt and raspberries
The fish will be a battered portion from the freezer, the runner beans and the tomatoes are from garden and allotment, as are the raspberries.  I LOVE this time of year, cooking and eating home grown produce.
fish: 225 cals
veg: 87 cals (including one tsp toasted sesame oil)
mayo:  11 cals (one tbsp)
raspberries and yogurt:  77 cals
total:  401 cals
SW:  eight and a half syns for the fish, half a syn for the mayo and two syns for the oil

Body Magic:  I have an aquarobics class booked, the first for many, many months.  It should be great in this really hot weather!

Summary:
one healthy extra A and one B
fourteen syns
1186 calories

Optional extra - yesterday's allotment haul.  Lovely speed and free foods.





2 comments:

  1. Great allotment haul. I hide veg in everything to make my meals look bigger and more satisfying. Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my veg too - home grown tastes so fresh and delicious, I think.
      xx

      Delete