Saturday 8 August 2020

Saturday, 08-08-20

Morning.
What a scorcher it was yesterday.  Rather too hot for me even though I can tolerate heat far more now.  The food thing went fine and I really enjoyed the blueberry pancakes.  Dad's tomatoes are really racing along and I picked (and ate) loads.

No photos, not while I'm away, but yesterday's food went well, no sneaking biscuits, etc.

Today's food plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
As usual, I have brought my yogurt with me and there's plenty of fruit here.
SW:  half a syn for a yogurt

L:  cold meat and salad; apple
There's pastrami, ham and tongue so a good choice.  I might have a couple of slices of wholemeal and turn it into a salad sandwich with finger salad on the side.
SW:  maybe a couple of syns for some mayo plus a healthy extra B

Afternoon snack:
A couple of babybels and loads and loads of tomatoes.
SW:  four syns

D:  hunter's chicken, runner beans, new potatoes
Dad's never had this but I think he will enjoy it.  I put the sauce together at home because it needs quite a lot of bits and bobs.
The runner beans are still on the plants and the potatoes are from the allotment.
SW:  one or two healthy extra As for the cheese on top

Body Magic:  Not a lot - it's way too hot.  I might do a bit of stretching type stuff.

Summary:
two healthy extra As and one B
six and a half syns

5 comments:

  1. Lovely healthy recipe ideas , i must try and make some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all worked out very nicely indeed - as you say, tasty! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to have your recipe for Hunter's chicken. I eat a lot of chicken and am always on the lookout for new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Joy. I see you have it in your recipe links. Sounds good, I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one - it's on the Pinch of Nom site. I don't add much, if any, sweetener, it doesn't really need it.
      xx

      Delete