Friday 6 August 2021

Friday, 06-08-21

 Morning everyone.
It's SW meeting and weigh in this morning and, after the last few weeks, I'm not making any predictions.
I've stayed on plan 100% since Saturday, I've been in calorie deficit, so . . . well, we will see.

Yesterday's meals:

A lovely sunny breakfast - if the nectarine had gone all the way round, it would look just like a sunflower.  :-)
The fruit in the middle is blueberries from the garden and raspberries from the allotment.
233 calories.

Here's lunch - the piri piri chicken with salad.  I warmed up the chicken in the microwave.
Finished off with a banana, this was 161 calories and I decided not to have the wrap.  It didn't need it.


Later on I had a plum.


Dinner was the chicken traybake from the current SW magazine and it looks nothing like the one in the picture because . . .
1.  it's a lousy photo (mine, I mean)
2.  I use butternut squash, not potato
3.  I used sungold tomatoes from the garden, not red ones and
4.  I covered it with cheese
. . . and it was just lovely.
With a raspberry kvarg, the whole meal came to 501 calories, making the whole day 1021 calories.  

Later on, I had two nectarines, not because I was hungry but because they were there.  That's why I daren't keep chocolate and crisps in the house.

They took the day's total to 1133 calories.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit pancakes and yogurt
A Friday treat which I will have after the SW meeting, not because of the weigh  in but because of restricted eating which is working like a dream at the moment.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wholemeal flour and half a syn for the flavoured yogurt

L:  roast dinner soup, cheesy pitta; fruit
I so enjoyed this on Monday and I will have one of the two portions I froze afterwards.  I'll also do the same with the cheese and the pitta although I might make it a bit garlicky by rubbing a garlic clover over the pitta before adding the cheese.
SW: one healthy extra A and six syns for the pitta as I've already had my B for the day

D:  steak, chips and salad; kvarg or yogurt
My Friday evening staple.  It's a bit extravagant but I dearly love a steak cooked properly and actifry chips are to die for, they really are, especially when I spend a couple of syns on some 'real' oil for extra crunch.  I have another A to use so it night be cheesy chips!
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil, one A for grated cheddar and half a syn for the dessert

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
nine syns

No comments:

Post a Comment