Friday 8 July 2022

Friday, 08-07-22

Good morning, everyone.

Weigh in this morning - wish me luck!  
I don't use my own scales right now so I truly have no idea of how it is going to go.  I 'feel' a bit slimmer but that's not necessarily a good indication.
It'll just be a weigh with no post-weigh session because poor Jen has Covid - again.  If you read this, Jen - get well soon.  xx

And now - no more calories for a while - yay!  I'll do it again first week of August.  Belt and braces!

Yesterday's meals:

I had a banana before Chris came over and counted it as a snack.  Calories below.

Lovely cooked breakfast with corned beef (instead of bacon).
(270 calories)
I really enjoyed these cheese, ham and chutney toasties with a nice, crunchy finger salad.
(428 calories)

I had some fruit mid afternoon - call it 'snacks'. 
Also a couple of Babybel Lights to make up my second healthy extra  
Calories further down.

Dinner was steak and roasted veg - very satisfactory.  Afters was a Mullerlight.
(393 calories)

The calories for quite a number of snacks through the afternoon came to 211

So Nutracheck tells me that my total calories are 1302 which is pretty spot on!  I'm happy with that.

Yesterday's steps:  around 8,500

Today's plans:

B:  pancakes or waffles, fruit, yogurt
I feel like a bit of a splash out after weigh in and how I love this breakfast, whether it be waffles or pancakes.  The recipe is the same.  I still have a few strawberries and raspberries picked on Monday, so I will enjoy them, for sure.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oat bran/oats/wholemeal flour, whichever I use, one and a half syns for 100g 5% Greek yogurt and the rest is speed and/or free

L:  jacket potato and cheese, salad; fruit
I've had a bit of a craving for a jacket potato recently so I shall have one today and I'm going to use all my healthy extra As on it.  Lovely!
SW:  two healthy extra As, two syns for up to 4 tbsp super-light mayo (I love it mashed into the potato) and the rest should be speed or free

D:  At the moment, I have no idea.  I rather feel like stepping outside SW guidelines, just for one meal but - well, we will see.

Edited:  I've decided I'm going to do a sort of carbonara with wholewheat pasta, ham, bits of veg and an eggy, cheesy 'dressing' and with garden grown yellow courgette on the side - there's one that's pretty much ready to pick.
This simple Jamie Oliver look like the sort of thing I can adapt.
SW:  I'll have to have more cheese, oh, the hardship! - six syns for some not-Parmesan (the vegetarian equivalent)

Exercise:  a swim and an online walking class or maybe two as some of them are quite short

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns but might be more. (now six and a half)

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for your weigh-in, Joy. We're having a jacket spud today too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze.
      Jackets are so tasty and so delicious, aren't they? I love a jacket potato. Enjoy! xx

      Delete