Tuesday 12 July 2022

Tuesday, 12-07-22

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was overnight oats.  It's hard to make overnight oats look nice for a photo so I used the scrapings from the pot of yogurt to pop on top for just under one syn and a bit of fruit on top of that.
It was really lovely.


Lunch.
The falafels worked and were tasty, the couscous was ice and as for the dressing - I can confirm that adding a little bit of 5% yogurt to the grain mustard, agave nectar and lime juice dressing produces a fab dressing that went really well with the falafels and couscous.  Going to do that again, for sure.


Dinner didn't work out at all.  If you zoom over to my other blog, you will get the story but suffice it to say I ended up at a friend's home having afternoon tea.  Did I have scone and clotted cream?  Of course I did!  But I was 'good' and had fresh strawberries rather than strawberry jam (not really that good because I preferred it that way) and a lovely cafe au lait.

So when I finally got home at well past eight o'clock, I just quickly cooked the salmon fillet and had that plain.  No photo.

I don't feel too bad because as well as three quarters of an hour of yoga/Pilates type exercise, I also had half an hour's swim and did just over 8,000 steps so that's fine.

Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have a lovely selection of berries  - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries so it will be a perfect summer breakfast after aerobics.  I'll have a banana before Goove.
SW:  one and a half syns for 100g 5% yogurt and the rest is all speed

L:   smoked salmon and cucumber sandwich, side salad; fruit
Doesn't that sound nice and summery!  I will use some cheese triangles instead of butter as I don't have any philly light.
SW:  one healthy extra B, up to one healthy extra A and one syn for the last of the dressing I made.  Definitely time to make some more, it is so good!

D:  creamy chicken and veg pasta; yogurt and fruit
I have a bit of stir fry veg left from last week so I will use that and add to it mushroom, peppers and tomatoes, plus a courgette picked from the garden - lovely!
 The 'creamy' will be some 5% yogurt.
SW:  up to one and a half syns for the plain yogurt plus half a syn for the Mullerlight.

Exercise:  It's Groove this morning:  Lindsey is adapting it to match the temperature

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns



No comments:

Post a Comment