Friday 29 July 2022

Friday, 29-07-22

 Morning, everyone!

Weigh day and I'm dreading it.  I won't be ducking out though - I need to know this week.  Last week, with everything that was going on, I really didn't need to know.
It's the evenings - I can be totally on plan all day and then it all goes kaput come the evening.  Not happy.

Yesterday's meals:
No photos.  
Breakfast was eaten on the run.
I had lunch with a friend
The evening was absolute rubbish

Today's plans:

B:  bacon and tomatoes on toast
SW:  three syns for one slice of bread

L: tandoori pitta, salad; yogurt
I have a bit of the tandoori chicken to use up so I think this will work nicely.  I might have a go at quick pickling some onion or cucumber to go with it.  
SW:  one healthy extra B for the pitta, half a syn for the yogurt in the chicken and one syn for the yogurt mint sauce.

D:   Spanish chicken and rice, assorted veg; yogurt
Didn't have it yesterday so I must have it today.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt on the cooked chicken and half for the yogurt.

E:  Personal training, changed from Wednesday this week.

Summary:
no As
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment