Monday 4 July 2022

Monday, 04-07-22

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast - I had a banana before swimming and an apple as soon as I got home and then I had this.  Oh, it was so good.  I treated myself to some Groovy Food Co choc and raspberry sauce for one more syn.
The watermelon, though, was not nice.  Just tasteless.  I only had one piece and the rest is on the compost heap.  Such a shame.
(480 calories)


A nice, simple, easy to prepare ham salad for lunch and very much enjoyed.  That's the last of the cooked ham from the freezer but I think I have another joint in there so maybe it is time to get it out and use it up.

Later on, I had a pear.  

(236 calories)

Dinner was the pasta with prawns, ricotta and peas and it was surprisingly nice.  The only think I will change when I make it again is that I will use Philly or Primula instead of the ricotta which didn't melt terribly well and just looked a bit of a mess, frankly, as you can see in the photo.  Also, as with the last SW recipe I made, the amounts were huge and I cut it all down quite a lot.  Broccoli was a good choice - salad would not have worked I don't think.
For afters I had some raspberry kvarg.
(450 calories)

At seven p.m. the pedometer said 8,988 steps and I also had a swim, so not bad for a quiet day!

Yesterday's calorie total (including some Smidgin) was  1,196 - a bit low but not too bad really.
Today's plans:

B:  fruit platter and yogurt
I might have an apple or a banana before I go strawberry picking and the rest afterwards.
SW:  one and a half syns for 100g 5% Greek yogurt; the rest is speed/free

L:  crustless quiche, salad; fruit
The last of the whatever-you-want-to-call-it quiche/frittata/tortilla made a few days ago.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and the rest is protein, speed and free

D:  beef and ricotta meatball pasta, extra veg; fruit
This is the recipe I made Saturday with extra speed added - onion, pepper and mushroom - and I will sprinkle over some grated cheese too.  That will be very tasty.
SW:  one healthy extra A. one and a half syns for ricotta and the rest is speed, free or protein

Exercise:  circuits and a swim plus a stroll round some strawberry fields!

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs

two syns 

2 comments:

  1. It's such a pity the melon was tasteless. I've had a few like that so don't buy them any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a shame. The last one I had was much nicer - you can never tell, can you? xx

      Delete