Sunday 24 July 2022

Sunday, 24-07-22

Morning, everyone!

Yesterday's meals:
As expected, I took no photos.
Breakfast was basically bits of spicy chicken (takeaway leftovers!), lunch was fruit and dinner was a smaller plate steak and chips at the Hare.  I do love their smaller plate portions although I was disgruntled to see that their 'superfoods salad' is no longer on the menu.  I wanted that for first choice.  What is good though is that all their menu items now have a calorie count.  I find that very helpful.  Well done, Hare!

I will take photos today so tomorrow's blog should be much more colourful.
Today's plans:

B:  scrambled egg, smoked salmon and mushrooms
I really MUST use the last bits of the smoked salmon so scrambled eggs seems perfect.
SW:  protein and speed

L:  low(ish) fat cheese scones, side salad; fruit
I'm going to have a go at adapting the blueberry scones recipe to make savoury scones instead.  The same amount of wholemeal SR flour and yogurt but, obviously, different seasonings.  I can use 30gt hard Italian cheese for an A choice and I could spray soften some finely chopped onion to add with the cheese and, maybe, some mustard powder, garlic granules, etc.  I have a bit of primula soft cheese to have as a topping with salady bits - cucumber, tomato and so on.
Worth a go, anyway!
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, speed and free

D:  In the garden with friends
I'm having three dear friends round and we're having a girly take away together.  We're going Indian so this will be off plan but, in this sort of scenario, I can have a bit of this and a bit of that and a little goes a long way.
It's the last off plan meal for a while - tomorrow is right back to my usual schedules in every way.  Phew.

E: an online class and some strength stuff.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syns unknown



 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I love scrambled egg and smoked salmon, it's been our Christmas day breakfast for years. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go so well together, don't they. Mmmmm. xx

      Delete