Friday 22 July 2022

Friday, 22-07-22

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was eaten on the run and I had an apple and a banana.

Lunch was two of the tweaky blueberry scones with some Greek yogurt and some strawberries.  It had been a very emotional morning and I was in 'need' of something sweet and comforting.  This fitted the bill to perfection and was very filling too.

I love this recipe and now I am going to see if I can adapt it to make some cheesy scones (using a healthy extra A, which I can have with cheese triangles or cottage cheese, chutney and things like sliced tomato, cucumber, ham, etc

Later on, after Personal Training, I had some fruit.

I changed the plans for dinner at the last moment as I was feeling hot and tired and frazzled so I just cooked the steak and had it in a sandwich with some chutney.  You know what - it was jolly good.  No photos though, sorry.
Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I've stuck with this all week - may as well continue.
SW:  speed and free (I'll have 0% yogurt today)

L:  feta and roasted veg salad; fruit
As I didn't have any roasted veg last night, I may as well.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the feta and one syn for some of my salad dressing

D:  Not sure yet
The background is that we should be completing on my Dad's house today, all being well, fingers crossed, etc.  So I might be having a little celebration or I might be drowning my sorrows.  Time will tell.

E:  a walk or something inside (it's raining a bit at the moment)

Summary:

No comments:

Post a Comment