Sunday 17 July 2022

Sunday, 17-07-22

 Good morning, everyone.

Alex and Beth are round for Sunday dinner but, for once, I'm not doing a roast dinner.  I'll probably do something veg pasta bake-ish with a salad on the side.  Something not too much trouble.

The Just Cook order has arrived, several days earlier than expected but that's OK because it's not a time-restricted thing like Hello Fresh and Gousto.  
I'll do a separate post on it and post it after I've made the first meal but so far, so good.  I've taken photos!
Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was just some bits of fruit so I didn't take any photos.

This was lunch.  A good old choppy salad with crumbled feta and some bits of bacon (not parma ham).  It was jolly tasty!
And dinner.
I had to change my plans because when I went to the freezer to get a pitta - no pittas.  It's now on the shopping list.  So I got out a WW wrap (a B choice) and had a thunk.

I have some of these shaper mould thingies - you gently press a wrap or tortilla inside and bake in the oven so it hardens into a sort of basket.  Then I spray fried onion, pepper and baby corn with some fajita spice mix and kept that warm while I crumbled the burger in the pan and added a bit more spice mix for luck.
Into the wrap basket went the veg, then the mince and one As-worth of grated cheddar on top with a syn's-worth of 5% yogurt and some tomato and cucumber on the side.
It was blimmin' delicious!  Looked quite gastro-posh too.  Here's another photo - looks a bit like a starfish with that baby corn, doesn't it?


Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
In this warm weather, it's the perfect breakfast really.
SW:  one and a half syns for yogurt

L:  vegetable pasta bake, salad; fruit
I have plenty of pepper, mushroom, onion, chopped tomatoes, baby corn, etc, will probably add some chick peas too for protein, add the pasta and top with grated cheddar.  That will make a nice meal.  I could thaw some home cooked ham for Alex to have on the side.
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  wrap pizza, salad; yogurt
I will set aside some of the veg/tomato mix when I make it for lunch and that will do as both sauce and toppings.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B, half a syn for a Mullerliught

E:  some strength exercises and an early morning swim.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns

No comments:

Post a Comment