Wednesday 20 July 2022

Wednesday, 20-07-22

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was a pear, a banana and a Mullerlight.  No photo.

Lunch didn't look anything like as Buddha-ish as the magazine photos but this tasted great and was so, so satisfying.

This was the murgh kari (it took me a while to realise that 'kari' would mean 'curry').  I couldn't be bothered to cook rice so had a flatbread with it.  Really, really delicious, quite spicy but the yogurt cooled it down and it was perfect for me and, again, it made enough for three.  Next week's dinners are going to be a doddle, aren't they?


However, what with all the extra nibbling, the syns were sky high and it was another shockingly not-Slimming-World-friendly day.  I just seem to have lost the plot this week.  

Just under 8,000 steps so that was good.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
Maybe I will get my act together, display it properly and take a photo today.
SW:  one and a half syns for 100g 5% yogurt

L:  smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches, side salad; fruit
Nice and cool and simple - and I must use up the smoked salmon!
SW:  half a healthy extra A for some cheese triangles (instead of butter) and one B for the bread.

D:  nyonya curry, couscous; yogurt
The next Simply Cook kit, this isn't on the Slimming World site.  It's inspired by Peranakan cuisine (I had to look that up, hence the link to info).  It has light coconut milk and sounds lovely and aromatic.
I'm going to estimate it at seven syns, assuming it makes enough for three (which it will because I will make it so with added veg) and I'm going to use couscous instead of rice, just because . . .
SW:  an estimated seven syns plus half a syn for a Mullerlight

E:  circuits at Lindsey's today.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
nine syns

No comments:

Post a Comment