Thursday 28 July 2022

Thursday, 28-07-22

 Morning, everyone!

Yesterday's meals:

When we were little, Mum used to fry streaky bacon to crispy and then cook the tomatoes in the resulting bacon fat, serving the tomatoes on toast with the crumbled bacon on top.  That was a feast fit for royalty.
This wasn't as good as that but, all the same, it was a very delicious breakfast with garden grown tomatoes.


This went down well, followed by an apple and an apricot.  Nice.


Unfortunately, the day went downhill.  No, not food related, but I developed a sort of migraine-ish headache, feeling a bit sick and with a dodgy tum.  It passed but I cancelled personal training (Lindsey has rescheduled for Friday pm, bless her) and I didn't feel much like dinner so I just had some of the tandoori chicken (which I had cooked earlier) without anything else.

It looks as if it is breadcrumbed but it's only the spiced yogurt.  It was easy to make, delicious, really tasty and I will definitely be making it again, for sure.

I didn't wear my watch yesterday so I have no idea of steps.
Today's plans:

B:  Probably a quick yogurt as there's a lot on today.
SW:  half a syn

L:  tandoori chicken, salad; fruit
I have a friend over for lunch and I hope she will like this.  However, I will get some ham out of the freezer, just in case.  :-)
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt in the chicken (just to be on the safe side)

D:  Spanish chicken and rice, salad; yogurt
This is a Schwartz packet.  I've seen vloggers talking about it and saying it's quite nice.  I have to adapt it somewhat as I will have some tandoori chicken to use up rather than using uncooked chicken but that's OK.  Fusion is good!
Tracy Mouse said that it tastes a bit bland so maybe I will add some spice - chilli flakes, perhaps.
SW:  half a syn for the chicken but the rest is free, even the packet mix.  The yogurt is another half syn.

E:  nothing formal today but I reckon I will be doing my steps, well over 5,000, anyway.

Summary:
no healthy As or Bs
it feels like that poem - half a syn, half a syn, half a syn onward . . .  two syns in total.


No comments:

Post a Comment