Saturday 23 July 2022

Saturday, 23-07-22

Morning, everyone!
Everything is wonky at the moment.  I didn't weight at SW yesterday.  I know I'd have gained and I didn't need to have it confirmed on what was a very emotional day.  No regrets.

I'll keep posting over the next few days but there won't be 100% SW content.

Yesterday's meals:
No photos as they weren't the sort of meals it was helpful to record really.  
So I thought I'd post a photo of potential meals/parts of meals in the weeks to come.  Much more positive.



Today's plans:

B:  leftovers from last night's Indian takeaway, bought to 'celebrate' completing on Dad's house.  Odd, I know, but there's no way I'm wasting them.
There's also some sauce - Kashmiri sauce which is sweet and coconutty and very naughty.  I've popped that in the freezer (hopefully it will freeze OK) to have another time with chicken and fruit.
SW:  goodness only knows

L:  Very little and very light because . . .

D:  eating out at the Hare with Beth and Alex.
This is to replace the cancelled meal planned for last Sunday in Norwich.  I know the Hare menu and will try to make some good choices but I'm going to enjoy myself.
SW:  again - not a clue!

E:  I will be doing some strength exercise today

Summary:
Back to normal on Monday!


6 comments:

  1. But the big picture is that this week is just a bit of a stumble and for valid reasons. Your mental and emotional well-being is just as important and that's what taking priority at the moment. You will soon get back to SW and lose any gain because you know what to do and are disciplined enough to stick at it.

    My Simply Cook box arrived this morning 😀 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Eileen and thank you for saying this. I will get back to it again, it's just a scenic route for a few days.

      Ooooh, exciting. What did you go for? xx

      Delete
    2. I chose Miso Cod, Lamb Keema Matar, Goan Fish Curry and Red Lentil and Squash Curry.

      Delete
    3. All quite different from my choices - lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. I totally understand why you decided to leave weighing this week - Eileen is right - and I say NEVER do something you really don't want to do provided it's not hurting anyone - and it didn't. So there. Thinking of you - very emotional time. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia. No, it didn't hurt anyone and Jen was very understanding. I'll be back on it soon, maybe sooner than I expect. xx

      Delete