Monday 11 July 2022

Monday, 11-07-22

Good morning, everyone.

I know I said this yesterday but, oh, it is so nice to be back on just Slimming World again.  Lovely!



Yesterday's meals:


I was planning to have an apple before I left for my swim but totally forgot.  When I got home, I was a bit peckish to staved off the hunger with a black coffee, a pear and a nectarine, both of which needed eating straight away.  Nice.

Then, later on, I had this.  Very satisfying it was too.

Here's lunch.  After a bit of weighing, I realised that three sluices would still be OK for a healthy extra B so I made a proper toastie.  I also used 60g cheese which accounts for both healthy extra As.  Nice one.

Later on, I had an apple and very refreshing it was too straight from the fridge.



I almost didn't cook this, it was so warm, but I'm glad I did.  The parma ham over the chicken went beautifully crispy and I'm definitely doing that again for crumbling over a salad.  A couple of minutes in the Ninja would be all it would take.  To the right is the first cutting of courgette.  Two quite small courgettes but delicious, all the same.

Oh, my, this was so scrummy.  I had a bit more sauce because I didn't have any cranberry sauce with the chicken but I had the syns anyway.
It was half a syn for a Mullerlight that I zizzed with frozen strawberries and one syn for the 5% yogurt (I didn't need any more) and I'll call it two syns for the chocolate sauce which is probably a bit high but it makes no difference really.
I think that, while it's so hot, I might 'ice-ify' my yogurts.  All you do is zizz your chosen yogurt with some frozen fruit and then, if you want, let it solidify a bit more in the freezer before eating.  Leave it too long and it sets rock solid though!

Later on, I fancied another Mullerlighjt for half a syn, so I had it!  Out of my eating window but tough!

Despite it being quite an inactive day, I somehow managed to get a bit over 10,000 steps as well as my half hour swim.  Can't be bad.

Today's plans

B:  overnight oats
Really nice for a warm summer morning and substantial enough to see me through circuits and a swim.  I have some dregs of raapberries from last year so I can finish them off.  It's a bit of a misnomer really - I can make it up this morning because of not having breakfast until around eleven.
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn for a Mullerlight.    If I add milk, it will be up to half a healthy A

L:  mixed bean falafels, couscous and salad; fruit
A while ago, I used up the leftovers of a tin of mixed pulses to make a few falafels which I popped in the freezer.  It's time to use them up, I think.  I'll cook them earlier so they are ready when I get home from swimming.  To go with them, I will make up some couscous and mix it with some red onion, pepper, tomato and cucumber and have extra salad on the side.
SW:  one syn for some of my dressing which I think I will mix with a little bit of the 5% yogurt, too little to syn.  The falafels are two syns because of the bits and bobs I added to them.

D:  salmon, chips and either salad or veg; fruit salad and yogurt
Just what it says.
SW:  speed, protein and free and one and a half syns for yogurt

Exercise:  circuits (assuming they are not cancelled because of the heat) and a swim.  I was going strawberry picking again but Lathcoats is closed today so it will have to be Wednesday instead, assuming it's open then.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five syns

No comments:

Post a Comment