Thursday 21 July 2022

Thursday, 21-07-22

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meals:
I made an effort to photo breakfast today.  Berries and 5% Greek yogurt.  It's so delicious and refreshing.



I do like smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches and this was perfect for a warm day.


Later on I had a couple of plums and a couple of apricots.


Dinner was the Simply Cook nyonya curry.
I changed it somewhat.
I added red onions (why it's darker, I suspect, red peppers and mushrooms, partly because I wanted to and partly because I didn't have many green beans.  I didn't add the suggested potato.
I shared it into three and in the portion I had, as the sauce wasn't thick, I added two level tbsp couscous and left it to simmer and absorb lots of lovely flavour.  Fusion food!  :-)
As you can see, I served it with a dollop of Greek yogurt and it was absolutely lovely, so, so good.

I had a Mullerlight to finish.



It was so nice to have my motivation back again.  A good and delicious day's food.

Steps were just over 10,000.  That's good.
Today's plans:

B:  fruit
I won't be at home so fruit is my best bet really.
SW:  free or speed

L:  blueberry scones with Greek yogurt and berries
The scones were the ones I made last week and posted about.  
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn for the scones and one and a half syns for 100g 5% Greek yogurt

D:   steak, roasted veg, tomatoes; Mullerlight
No, I won't do a Simply Cook meal tonight, I really fancy steak.
SW:  the main is protein, speed and free and the yogurt will be half a syn

E:  Personal training

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment