Saturday 2 September 2023

Saturday, 02-09-23

Good morning, everyone.

At Slimming world group yesterday . . .
I lost three and a half pounds.  Yeehaaaaah!

And
I got my next half stone award and shiny sticker

And

AND

This!


I'm so chuffed and grateful!
(and now you know what I look like!)
Yesterday's meal photos:
I was off plan all day so didn't take any photos.  Back on the wagon today.  😇

Today's plans:

Brunch:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
Brunch because I stuffed myself yesterday evening and really don't want to eat until later.  If I do get peckish before around twelve/one, I will have an apple
SW:  one healthy extra B (for  wholemeal flour - not SW 'canon')

D:  leftovers of chilli con carne, cheesy leek and potato bake; fruit/yogurt
I made the chilli on Thursday so it needs using up today.  The bake is from the new magazine, p 47.
SW:  one healthy extra A

Exercise:  Lindsey's back exercises x 3

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syn free

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, you look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < blush > Thanks, Chrissie. It has made me really happy. xx

      Delete