Wednesday 13 September 2023

Wednesday, 13-09-23

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Yogurt and an orange for breakfast but I had already had a couple of little apples before Groove class.
I had a friend around for lunch and we had h.m. soup, croutons and a finger salad.  No photo because I don't usually when I have a guest.

Later on, I had more apples - they are very small!

I changed around my planning so as to use up the pasta from yesterday.  I mixed the leftovers with some o0f the leftover soup from lunch time and sliced a cooked sausage (done in Nellie) and mixed that it before topping with cheese.
Would not recommend!
Tomatoes on the side - of course.

So, the healthy A remained the same and I added three syns for the sausage - no problem and syns were really low for the whole day.

Very filling so no dessert.


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
The usual and none the worse for having it quite a lot.  I love fruit and yogurt.
SW:  half a syn if I use 2% yogurt

L:  courgette fritters, salad; fruit
I've made these before and they are really nice.  Wholemeal flour, cheese, grated courgette, egg and a bit of yogurt plus whatever seasonings I fancy.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B, one syn for some brown sauce over.

D: chicken cassoulet (sort of); fruit/yogurt
Basically, a chicken casserole with some kind of beans added.  Not really a cassoulet, but it sounds posh-peasant, doesn't it?  I have skinless chicken thighs that are still boned and that's what I will use as the flavour is so very much better and the recipes say sausage is important so I will also use a high meat chipolata (if I can find it)
SW:  two syns for the chipolata

Exercise:  personal training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment