Saturday 9 September 2023

Saturday, 09-09-23

Good morning, everyone.
Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather at weigh in.  After a pretty dodgy week at times, I had lost one and a half pounds and I now only have a similar amount to lose to hit target.  I'll do my darndest this week but if I miss it next Friday, I will get it the Friday afterwards.

I'm so very pleased.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast was just an apple and an orange so I didn't take any photos.

A very simple, very enjoyable ham salad.  Later on, I had another apple.
This ws scrummy and I enjoyed every mouthful although I was so stuffed after it that, despite rabbiting on yesterday about the merits of two different desserts, I had neither.


Today's plans:

B:  pancakes with fruit and yogurt
I have a melon that really ought to be used up and I really fancy a drizzle of maple syrup over the pancakes.
SW:  three and a half syns for flour and 20g maple syrup is two and a half syns

L:  cheese, ham and chutney toastie, salad; fruit
Because what is life without a toastie?
SW:  up to one and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for a level tbsp chutney

D:  meatballs in a tomato and veg sauce, spaghetti, salad; fruit/yogurt
I made the meatballs yesterday using the other half of the burger mix and I think I might have some roasted red pepper sauce to use - I'll have to look.  If not, I have loads of tomatoes.
SW:  philly light, half an A for cheese, one and a half syns for the cheese in the meatballs

Exercise:

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
nine syns

No comments:

Post a Comment