Thursday 14 September 2023

Thursday, 14-09-23

Good morning, everyone.  Welcome to my blog where I share my SW meal plans and photos, recipes, weigh ins and general ups and downs.

Yesterday's meal photos:

I often don't photo when  meal is just fruit but I did yesterday.  I do love fruit, apples in particular.  The new apples are just being picked and should be in the shops soon, hopefully.!
Very tasty courgette fritters and the brown sauce on top worked so well.
This slow cooker cassoulet was absolutely gorgeous.  I know it doesn't look amazing but the flavours were wow.

There's as much again (but without the meat) left over so I'm having it for lunch.

And that was it for the day.



Today's plans:

B:  bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Yummy!
SW:  syn free

L:  cassoulet; fruit
Leftovers from yesterday and I am really looking forward to this.  I might add some chicken for more filling power - yes, I will, I have some smaller half fillets frozen.
SW:  should be syn free

D:  hunter's chicken, salad; fruit/yogurt
I've dug out the Pinch of Nom recipe and will base my meal on that but with adaptations to work with what I have.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese on top but it should be syn free

Exercise:  an online SET class

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
no syns

No comments:

Post a Comment