Thursday 28 September 2023

Thursday, 28-09-23

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:

A nice old fashioned breakfast that filled me up really well.  I scrambled two eggs.
The meatballs worked very well and the sauce, a jarred sauce from Just Spices, was absolutely delicious.  I find most commercial sauces have a nasty aftertaste - they do to me anyway - but this one was absolutely lovely and I  will be buying more now that the tomato season is over.
They're not cheap though, that is the only problem, and they don't appear on the SW site - yet.
I had a plum and an easy peeler for dessert.  
A fairly traditional dinner of steak pie with veg.  The pie worked out fine and one can of chunky steak made two portions so one is now in the freezer for another time.

I had an easy peeler and an apple for afters.

Today's plans:

B:   beans on toast
Just what it says . . . and canned baked beans as the home made ones are all used up!
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  tomato and roasted red pepper soup, cheese on toast; fruit
The soup is leftovers but not really quite enough to satisfy so I'll have my other slice of bread toasted with cheese on top to fill the corners!
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a healthy extra B

D:  chicken and white bean casserole, veg on the side; fruit/yogurt
Just a concoction, a sort of Med like thingumybob using whatever I find.
SW:  one and a half syns for 25g olives

Exercise:  an online SET class

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns



The Slimming World structure:
While following the plan, you can have . . .

Any amount of speed and free food - BUT try to have a third of your plate as speed food as a sub for free food, NOT as well as . . .  Eat to satisfaction, not to stuffed-ness!

Two healthy extra As (calcium) and one healthy extra B (fibre) - details in the SW pack and on the SW web site/app.

Between five and fifteen syns-worth of synned food - again, details in the pack, site and app.  They are a limit to stay within, not a target to hit.

As a target member, I can also have . . .

Another two healthy extras each day
Another fifteen syns up to three times each week
BUT - only if I need/want to.  It's a limit, not a target

. . . with the ultimate aim of not needing to count healthy extras, syns, etc at all but just knowing and eating well instinctively.

No comments:

Post a Comment