Thursday 7 September 2023

Thursday, 07-09-23

Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meal photos:

I did get round to souffle-ing the omelette and it was light and fluffy and very good to eat.

A little later, I had an apple.

Delicious home made soup that went down really well, in spit of the hot weather.

Dessert was two easy peelers.

The pork noodle stir fry from the magazine was pretty easy to make and very tasty.

The egg custard was also very tasty.


Today's plans:

B:  sausage, egg, tomatoes and mushroom
The usual cooked breakfast.  It was going to be bacon but, for the first time in forever, I don't have any on the freezer so I must do something about that.  Where's the next shopping list . . .?
SW:  two syns

L:  hm tomato and roasted red pepper soup, croutons, finger salad; fruit
Made in Thermione using garden tomatoes, roasted red pepper, soup base muc, stock and seasonings and absolutely scrummy!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the croutons

D:  burger in a bowl; egg custard, fruit and yogurt
There are loads of recipes for this out there.  I use the SW one as a starting point with a few additions/alterations.  However, if you Google, there's a good choice of recipe.  I will be adding some cheese to this for a healthy extra A and making my 'special' sauce using super-low mayo, tomato puree and sweet  mustard ketchup.  So delicious.
SW:  half a tbsp sweet mustard ketchup is one and a half syns and half a tbsp super light mayo is under half a syn.  Sugar in the egg custard is one syn.  Grated cheese is one healthy extra A

Exercise:  back exercises

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five syns


3 comments:

  1. We had homemade soup for dinner last night. I did wonder whether anyone else are soup in the heat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin >
      I think that, although one has soup more often in the colder weather, it is good at any time. I'm having more today (Thursday)!
      xx

      Delete