Sunday 10 September 2023

Sunday, 10-09-23

Good morning, everyone.

Day one of operation Lose One and a Half Pounds This Week over and done!

Yesterday's meal photos:

Super scrummy pancakes with juicy melon and yogurt kept me full until lunch time.

Oh, yes!!!
So delicious and easy too.
I generally use my microwave toastie maker at the moment.
This one.
It is brilliant.

I had some fruit much later on.

Meatball pasta for dinner and it was delicious.  No room for anything else.




Today's plans:

B:  Autumn pancakes, with apple and cinnamon yogurt
My usual pancake recipe but with (probably) cinnamon and grated apple with sliced apple and blackberries on the side and I will fold some cooked apple into some 2% Greek yogurt to go with it all.
I know I had pancakes yesterday but that's OK - some people always have exactly the same breakfast, after all.  😊
SW:  half a healthy extra B for 20g wholemeal SR flour (not SW canon, just what I do), half a syn for 2% yogurt and the rest will be syn free because I don't syn cooked fruit.

L:  ham, apple and onion sauce, roasted veg, steamed veg; fruit
The roasted veg will be parsnip (if I have any, I need to check), sweet potato, pepper, onion and mushrooms and I will steam some broccoli (if I don't add it to the roasting veg.  The ham is what I cooked last week and it is really delicious.  Hams do vary, don't they?
I cooked the apple at breakfast time so will just need to soften some onion to mix in really and maybe add a few chilli flakes.
SW:  as I use not-real spray oil, this lovely Sunday lunch should be free

D:  salmon, lemon mayo, salad; fruit/yogurt
I'll just bake the salmon with some lemon slices in Nellie.  Lemon mayo is just some super light mayo with lemon juice and lemon zest added plus a bit of black pepper - very simple and surprisingly nice.
SW:  one syn for the mayo

Exercise:  back exercises

Summary:
no healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
one and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment