Saturday 23 September 2023

Saturday, 23-09-23

Good morning, everyone.

One pound on.  I was a bit 'Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' until common sense reasserted itself.  There is NO WAY I have over eaten by around 3,500 calories over the last week so it is Just One Of Those Things, that's all.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast was this fruit platter - peach, apple, plum, easy peeler and some grapes and very nice it was too.

I bought a box of HiFi bars at group, mainly for today, and nibbled two so that was my healthy extra B.

No lunch photo because I ate out with a friend.  I had a salad (no dressing) with falafels and avocado and it was lovely.  The avocado would have attracted some syns, about seven, according to the SW site, but what they calls 'savvy syns' and the falafels tasted baked, not fried, so I reckon the meal was on plan.

No photo of dinner because - er - I had a slip up. Won't go into it here.  
It does mean that I have a nice portion of bolognaise for when I get back this evening, doesn't it?  Something to look forward to.
I Will Do Better!
Today's plans:

I'm out on a coach trip today.  We're off to Windsor.  I've got some fruit and four HiFi bars (two healthy extra Bs) in my bag in case I can't find anything suitable but I bet I will be OK.

D:  spag bol; fruit/yogurt

Exercise:  I reckon walking around the castle and town will be plenty of exercise.

Summary:
unknown today



The Slimming World structure:
While following the plan, you can have . . .

Any amount of speed and free food - BUT try to have a third of your plate as speed food as a sub for free food, NOT as well as . . .  Eat to satisfaction, not to stuffed-ness!

Two healthy extra As (calcium) and one healthy extra B (fibre) - details in the SW pack and on the SW web site/app.

Between five and fifteen syns-worth of synned food - again, details in the pack, site and app.  They are a limit to stay within, not a target to hit.

As a target member, I can also have . . .

Another two healthy extras each day
Another fifteen syns up to three times each week
BUT - only if I need/want to.  It's a limit, not a target

. . . with the ultimate aim of not needing to count healthy extras, syns, etc at all but just knowing and eating well instinctively.

No comments:

Post a Comment