Friday 13 September 2019

Friday, 13-09-19

Oh, see the date?  Just as well I am not superstitious - not like that, anyway!

Half a pound off at weigh in yesterday.  It's in the right direction but it means that I've not got any further in weight terms since the last week of August which is a bit of a downer really.  I am hoping that it's the increased and more structured exercise that's causing muscle gain (it should be) because I do seem a bit more toned and things seem to be fitting a bit more loosely.
The motivation is still strong, which is good, so I will carry on and work through this plateau because I do know I'm doing the right things.


Today's food plans
B:  fruit and yogurt
Nice and simple and very delicious
SW:  free

L:  probably veg and butterbean soup, apple
It's from the freezer so I'm freeing up a bit of space and also it's a very frugal meal as the veg was from a 5p YS pack!
SW:  free

D:  Out to the Millstream with Dad so no idea.  I might go for fish this time . . .
This is why the other two meals are so careful.

Ss:  tomatoes

Body Magic:  salsacise

5 comments:

  1. On the rare occasions when we eat out, I often go for fish nowadays, or even a vegetarian meal. Meat, especially steak, just doesn't hold much appeal for me anymore. I do like chicken though. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. That's the other thing I might have. They do a very nice rotisserie chicken at the Millstream!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Joy, a quick question - I also like fruit and yogurt for breakfast but usually have a dab of peanut butter on the banana or apple. What does SW say about peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's synned as peanuts (and other nuts) are high in oil. Ordinary peanut butter is four and a half syns for a level tbsp and the reduced fat kind (never seen that) is four syns - so hardly worth getting over the normal kind really.
      Hope this helps.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Joy. That does help. I will keep that in mind.

      Delete