Sunday 15 September 2019

Sunday, 15-09-19

Good morning, everyone.

Thanks for the advice/info about parkrun in yesterday's comments.  I googled about it, got some details and have registered.  Not that this commits me to anything but I'm thinking of giving it a go some Saturday (weather permitting) and seeing how I feel.  I can get an early bus into town so it will be easy to get to although I do have to locate the starting point.

I had my swim and now I know where the gym is, I can go whenever I am over at Dad's.  That's good.

The meeting in just under a fortnight is a 'party' - which probably means the usual with party nibbles as we've been asked to bring along SW friendly party food.  So yesterday, I did some googling (I seem to have done a lot of googling yesterday) and found some likely looking ideas/recipes to try out.  I'll have to build them into my food plans over the next week or so.

Today's plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  It'll probably be a mullerlight so half a syn

L:  we're going to have lunch with Diana and Tom (Mum's half sister and husband) and Diana has said she's doing poached salmon with a salad so that should be OK.  I don't know about SW values though.

D:  butter chicken curry, dahl and basmati rice.
The curry is a Spice Tailor kit which I've had for ages so it does need using.  I looked it up and the whole thing is twenty and a half syns.  I'm bulking it out with extra veg and it will make three portions at least, so that's one for Dad later on in the week and seven syns per portion.  The dahl is half a syn.  Perfectly doable on SW, whatever the term 'butter' would indicate!

Ss:  none, hopefully.  I'm afraid (confession time) it's been a scoffy old weekend again so I have to get straight back on that wagon and catch up again.  Sigh!

BM:  time's a bit short today but I hope to get a bit of a walk in at some point.

Back to normal tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment