Thursday 19 September 2019

Thursday, 19-09-19

Morning!

Yesterday's food diary:
I changed my breakfast planning because I wanted to use my new toy!  So I had sweet potato fries, fried tomatoes and a fried egg and, because I used spray oil, it was all SW free.  And very, very nice indeed.

I've posted it as a separate recipe.


Because I had the tomatoes for breakfast, I just had the quiche for lunch plus some yogurt for afters.  No photos of that!



And then it all crashed.  The rest of the day was an absolute disaster.  I ate and ate and ate and after the governors' meeting in the evening, I carried on.  I've not had a binge like that for such a long time and the only thing that I think might have brought it on was the sweet pitta chips that I made and ate but I don't know - maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.  It was the worst possible day too, with weigh-in this evening and right now I feel yuck - all sugar overdose and fuzzy round the edges and dreading the weigh in - and yes, it will be shocking. 
And I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself, I really am.  I will work on that last because feeling negative is not the best way to get back on track.

Todaya's plans:
B:  an Arla protein fruit yogurt
This new to me, recommended by Lindsey and 200g is 2 syns so that's OK.  Maybe the extra protein will make me feel less yurk!

L:  eating out with a friend.  Not the best timing in the world but it can't be helped and I will try to make a good choice.

D:  I have dinner after group so I will be hungry and probably a bit upset and cross with myself all over again (being realistic here, not asking for any sympathy) so need something 'safe' but comforting and - I know it sounds daft - I think I will go with cheesy chips.  Safe cheesy chips with the chips done the SW way and a measured one healthy extra A's worth of cheese.

Ss:  tomatoes

Body Magic.  Salsacise and Lindsey's exercises

I WILL get back on track . . .

I WILL get back on track . . .

I WILL get back on track . . .

I WILL get back on track . . .

I WILL get back on track . . .

Repeat ad infinitum!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. It's not the falling over that counts, it's the number of times you get up and carry on. We all have times like this, it's what makes us human. Forget what happened yesterday (and the damage probably isn't as great as you think), just make today a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. One day will show temporarily but isn't so bad in the wider scheme of things.
      I've just done my salsacise plus twenty minutes of a power walking YouTube thingy I found and it has lifted my spirits no end.
      Many thanks.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I doubt it will have made much difference and if it has it is short lived because you are back on it. Please don't be disgusted with yourself. You are a strong and lovely lady, treat yourself as kindly as you do all the folk in your life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been a lovely day and I do feel loads better now, encouraged by your kind words as well.
      xx

      Delete