Monday 23 September 2019

Monday, 23-09-19

Good morning!
Only one photo from yesterday.
I love a cooked breakfast after swimming and this was tasty.  I used the actifry for the potato - a small potato, cubed, sprayed with oil and then about fifteen minutes at 180C 
It was all very tasty and SW free.  Without the potato it would have been SP friendly but I'm glad I had it anyway - it made the meal!

I didn't photo the quiche as Beth was with me and I didn't have the chilli;  I wasn't hungry enough for that so I nibbled some cheese, had a yogurt and some fruit (all allowed) and felt very virtuous indeed.  :-)





Today's food:
Well, it looks an awful lot like yesterday's really.
B:  fluffy pumpkin oatrmeal pancakes with fruit and natural yogurt
Another Slimming Eats recipe and it looks very good indeed.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats

L:  quiche (leftover from yesterday), salad, sweet potato fries. apple
SW:  I used two healthy extra As-worth of cheese in the quiche, of which Beth had half (she loved it)( and I had a quarter, so there's a qusrter left for today at half a heA.  If I have dressing on the salad, that will be a couple of syns

D:  the chilli I made yesterday with wholegrain rice and maybe some fried tomatoes on the side.
SW:  if I have some cheese on the chilli, that will be the rest of my healthy extra As and I used three syns-worth of oil making the chilli

Ss:  tomatoes, fruit

Body Magic:  salsacise and a walking clip from youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment