Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday, 14-09-19

Morning
Just a quick one today,

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  chunky veg soup
. . . and I will use my healthy extra B on some bread to dunk

D:  slow roasted beef with roasties (done the SW way) and assorted veg
SW:  if I have any horseradish, I will syn it - it won't be much.

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes

BM:  I've located the gym here and am going there to have a swim shortly.  Looking forward to it.

I've been reading up about Parkrun.  I'm not a runner in any way, shape or form but I wondered about it - does anyone do this?  Do you HAVE to run or could you walk?  And do you have to do it all?

3 comments:

  1. Where we live there are park walks too. I would imagine they are everywhere.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can walk it - they always have a volunteer steward at the back who will go at the pace of the slowest person. Depends on your local one, but often they are two circuits of the park so you could always walk one circuit and then drop out if you’ve had enough. You don’t have to register (although you do get a time if you do, so you can see improvements) you can just turn up. I’m my experience everyone is really friendly. I’ve done it several times and walked the whole route.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Button and Athene, that's very helpful.
    Pondering . . .
    xx

    ReplyDelete