Wednesday 18 September 2019

Recipe: actifry cajun chicken

It's a sort of cajun chicken thingy anyway.


 I chunked a chicken breast fillet, popped it in a bowl and and mixed in some spray oil and cajun spice. 

I sliced a bit of onion, red and yellow pepper and sweet potato and did the same.

I bunged the lot in the actifryer
 on setting 7 (the wok setting) and set it off. Half an hour later (more or less) out it came.  I think maybe the set time was a bit too long and next time I will reduce it by about five minutes.

Also next time, about ten minutes before the end, I think I will add some tomato, either chopped canned or halved/quartered fresh ones.  Mushrooms and/or sliced courgettes would also work well.  Or use turkey steak instead of chicken for more or less the same effect.

While it was cooking, I prepped the salad.

It was SW free apart from the mayo on the salad (optional) and really tasty.


(or you could easily use the oven and just turn it over every ten minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment