Wednesday 11 September 2019

Wednesday, 11-09-19

Good morning.
No photos of yesterday which was a bit of a scrappy day really as far as food was concerned.  I did enjoy the Chinese buffet meal and maybe, just maybe, had a bit more than I had intended but I had already done an hour's swimming and later on I had a half hour walk so that will have compensated, calorie-wise, if not according to SW.
Breakfast was pineapple and melon with yogurt and 'dinner' was a wedge of quiche, an apple and a Mullerlight (half a syn).
Could have been loads worse!

Today's plans:
B:  two boiled eggs and an apple
SW:  free

L:  salmon salad, Mullerlight
I will dust the salmon with that salmon spice mix I made before baking it and the salad will be a mix of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber (loads of tomatoes and cucumber), pepper and some beetroot.
SW:  four syns for two tsps oil in a salad dressing and half a syn for the yogurt

D:  steak and cheese pasty with runner beans and carrots, natural yogurt
I will make the pasty with a wrap and the filling will be a can of M&S chunky steak (some of it, anyway) with 40g grated cheddar sprinkled on top, on one half of a wrap with the other half folded over, sealed and glazed with beaten egg and then baked for about half an hour, I think, although I must look that up.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and one B for the wrap.  The chunky steak is SW free, according to their data base.

Ss:  tomatoes, melon

Body Magic:  salsacise and maybe an afternoon walk

Not such a frugal day today.  The salmon wasn't shocking expensive on the market and I doubt I will use all of the steak in the can, although once the gravy has been drained off (nice to have some 'free' gravy), there's a lot less than it looks at first. 

2 comments:

  1. I reckon you worked off your Chinese meal alright....in any case, you certainly didn't overindulge with breakfast and dinner! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - that was deliberate as far as breakfast weas concerned. I didn't want much dinner so that worked out OK
      xx

      Delete