Friday 20 September 2019

Friday, 20-09-19

Morning!
Not good news at weigh in but actually better than I expected, especially since I had eaten a fairly big lunch as well.  Three and a half on!  Could have been a lot worse and I think the extra activity is paying off in terms of minimising the damage by burning calories and upping my metabolism generally.  Hope so, anyway.

Today's food plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
I'm not planning a light day or anything but it's what I fancy after my swim.
SW:  free

L:  out with a friend
It's been quite a week for going 'out with a friend'.  Friends are good!
SW:  no idea but the place we're going to does nice salads.

D:  chicken bites, salad, coleslaw, sweet chilli dipping sauce
I found this recipe on the Slimming World site while looking for recipes for next week's SW party.  It comes with a sweet and sour sauce that requires apricot or pineapple jam which I don;t have so I will fall back on dipping sauce from a bottle instead.
SW:  five grams plain flour is one syn. half a tsp cornflour is half a syn, two level tbsp dipping sauce is three syns and two tbsp super light mayo is one syn

Ss:  tomatoes

Body magic:  an early morning swim - I'm leaving in about twenty mins!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, sorry you put on but at least you were expecting it so it wasn't a nasty shock. With all the exercise you do now, along with the lovely healthy food, you'll soon get rid of the remaining pounds. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did expect it and more so I'm not too gloomy about it. Moving on and feeling well motivated again now.
      Thanks, Sooze. xx

      Delete
  2. Joy, WW have a few small workouts on YouTube that anyone can access. They are good and not too taxing.

    ReplyDelete