Tuesday 10 September 2019

Tuesday, 10-09-19

Morning.

Yesterday's photo diary:
My cooked breakfast.  I did the egg in my Systema poacher and, unlike the wee omelette, it didn't do such a great job although it tasted fine..  I'll try a cooler setting for longer next time.




I fgorgot to take a photo of lunch.  It was a nice bowl of soup!

Turkey fajitas.  Yummerooney!

I split each half of the pitta into two. spread on yogurt, then added grated cheese and then the hot turkey and veg and it was jolly tasty!  The salad was just lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes


The dessert (chocolate chickpea cake and yogurt) was also very good.


Today's plans
Today is a bit problemmatic as I am taking daughter and grandson to a Chinese buffet in town.  My new found motivation will definitely be tested!
B:  nothing until just before I leave for town and then it will be an apple
SW: free

L:  goodness only knows but I will employ strategies like chewing many times, putting my knife and fork down between mouthfuls and so on
No idea about syns!!

D:  crustless quiche and some baked beans
I made the quiche last week and froze two slices as will have one of them.  As it's getting jolly cold come the evenings, I thought some baked beans would go down a treat.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese in the quiche

Ss:  none, if I can manage it

Body Magic:  I'm going for an early morning swim.

Wish me luck, folks!







2 comments:

  1. Haha, I like the chewing reference. I am a fast eater and although I try to slow down, my natural speed takes over. My mother used to tell us to 'hurry up' so that she could clear up and sit down, Sunday lunch was on the table at 12 o'clock so she could 'get on'. Our plates were whipped away the moment we looked as if we might have finished. We learned to gobble our food as fast as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a generational thing, I think. It was the same here.
      xx

      Delete