Monday 27 September 2021

Monday, 27-09-21

 Good morning!

Today is a bit of a challenge.  Dave and Anna are coming round to dinner and will arrive bearing gifts - i.e. wine.  I've had my blow out meal so, in order to accommodate the wine and be within calories, if not syns, I need to plan the rest of the day very carefully indeed and dinner will be a SW friendly meal.
I've looked up calories and a bottle of dry white wine is around 560 to 600 calories for the lot so I should be OK as far as staying in my maintenance calories of 1800 but I will have to be careful as well as providing us all with a jolly good meal.

Yesterday's meals:

I just don't seem to be able to do neat fried eggs - all I can say is this breakfast tasted loads better than it looks!

It was a very small jacket potato but I didn't want a bigger one, not with everything else.

I had an orange and an apple for afters.





Rather a dark looking dinner but the corned beef patties were lovely and the green beans were still on the plant less than an hour earlier.

I finished off with the frozen fruit foam.


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a syn for a flavoured yogurt

L:  cold meat and salad; apple
I have some lean corned beef and some chicken tikka slices so I will see which I fancy when it gets to it.
SW:  the chicken would be one syn and the corned beef two and a half .  Calories will settle the argument!

D:  hunter's chicken, Cajun fries, salad; fresh fruit salad and yogurt.
OK, nothing very innovative here but it is all tasty and works well with SW expectations.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, maybe one syn for mayo and, hopefully the rest is speed/free.  I'll track the calories very carefully.
Oh - and The Wine!

E:  circuit training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no B choice today
around three syns plus wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment