Wednesday 15 September 2021

Wednesday, 15-09-21

 Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

Sadly, I didn't really enjoy this much.  Low fat sausages really aren't all that nice when eaten like that.  One of the first things I might do when I get back to target is have a couple of nice, big, flavoursome proper sausages!

However, lunch at my friends was much better.  She served a lovely lentil and veg soup with crackers and cheese and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.
Dinner was the chilli.  I decided against pulses and, as I'd had cheese midday, I just had a nice dollop of yogurt on the top - it was quite spicy after all.

I finished off with a fruit yogurt and that totally filled me up.


It was quite nice not checking the calories.  That can get very tedious after a while!
However, I will continue for a while as part of my belt and braces approach, just to be on the safe side, not only because of eating too much but also, I have found, because it is quite easy to not have enough calories.

B:  fruit and yogurt
Not too heavy before personal training and I have fruit that needs using.
SW:  speed and free

L:  cheese and onion toastie, salad; fruit
Just because I love a toastie and it will go down very well after my session with Lindsey
SW:  two healthy extra As (cheese), one B (bread), half a syn for the onion chutney and one for mayo

D:  salmon, runner beans and some other veg; yogurt
I can't really think what I fancy so, unless I think of something else, this will do.  It might change.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

E:  personal training today

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns


2 comments:

  1. Mornin' Joy. Is that chilli served over beans? If yes it's a blimmin brilliant idea and one I will be trying as it's difficult to think of an alternative to rice... oh how I miss rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is - runner beans - and it's really, really nice. Nicer than courgetti, although I like that too.
      xx

      Delete