Tuesday 7 September 2021

Wednesday, 08-09-21

 Good morning.
I was really pleased yesterday morning.  I tried on one of my pairs of size 10 jeans and they went on and zipped up - I didn't even have to lie on the bed to zip them up!  OK, so they were a bit tight but give it another few weeks and three of four pounds further down and I should be able to put the size 12s away again!
I don't really care what the scales say on Friday now.  :-)

Yesterday's meals - no photos.
When I got back from the dentist, I had a banana for breakfast - the are surprising filling, especially if you eat them slowly.
Beth and I had lunch at the spa.  I ended up choosing a tuna jacket potato - no butter - and it was huge.  I could only manage half of it before I started feeling satisfied and I am trying to train myself to stop when I get to that point.
Then I had the planned pizza in the evening with some extra cheese on top so I did get my healthy As at least, and finished off with the usual yogurt.
Photos back tomorrow!

Today's plans:  back to normal again, thank goodness

B:  fruit platter
SW:  speed and free

L:  cheese and onion toastie, side salad; fruit
Two slices of wholemeal, 45g grated cheddar, some of my onion chutney (yum) and some spray oil will made a delicious toastie with some leaves on the side.
SW:  two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B and half a syn

D:  creamy leek and prawn pasta; yogurt
Another recipe from the Good Housekeeping Fast and East collection and this time it is online here.  I will use spray oil instead of butter and the cream cheese will be soft cheese with cracked black pepper because that's what I have.  Oh - and much less pasta and it will be wholewheat or maybe some of my expensive and fancy pasta that's all different colours and flavours - tomato, spinach and beetroot.
The recipe looks very easy which is a bonus.
SW:  75g soft cheese with cracked black pepper is six syns, 15g hard Italian cheese is my other half a healthy extra A.  The yogurt will be half a syn.

E:  it's personal training day today

Summary:
two healthy extra As 
one healthy extra B
seven syns
dinner is a bit high in calories if I follow the recipe but subbing the butter and cutting the amount of pasta (which is really too much for me, I'd cut it anyway) will bring it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment