Thursday 16 September 2021

Thursday

 Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

A nice, refreshing fruit platter for breakfast.
I totally changed my plans because I had half a can of chopped tomatoes left over from Tuesday so to them I added a roasted red pepper from a jar, some red lentils and some seasonings and made a really tasty soup which I had with an open cheese and onion toastie.
Dessert was a couple of easy peelers.

I did, unfortunately, go for some cheese later on but it won't have burst the SW bank.
This doesn't look great on the plate but it certainly tasted great.  Dessert was yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:   weetabix with fruit and yogurt
I'm still working my way through the old weetabix but will most likely be getting more when it's finished - I'm loving it!
SW:  One healthy extra A for milk and one healthy extra B for the weetabix  The yogurt will be flavoured natural yogurt so no syns

L:  sushi and salad; fruit
This is the last that I froze and I will definitely be getting more to freeze.  It's worked very well.
SW:  two syns for the sushi and one for some mayo

D:  chicken and mushroom pie, runner beans; yogurt
This is a Count on Us frozen ready meal and fingers are crossed that it's nice.  The runner beans are still coming thick and fast so isn't it lucky I like them so very much.
SW:  the app says it is four and a half syns.  Also half a syn for the yogurt

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
eight syns


No comments:

Post a Comment