Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday, 02-09-21

Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

I know this looks loads but most of it was tomatoes and mushrooms and it was perfect as a pre workout meal.
The home made chunky soup was really lovely - sometimes they are nicer than other times, it depends what rubble I have in the fridge/freezer but this worked - and I have five more portions for the next few weeks.
Much better than chucking old veg out!

I had an apple for afters.
This was good and very, very simple.  I roasted chunks of sweet potato, some onion and a couple of unpeeled garlic cloves with fresh rosemary and thyme, salt and pepper  in spray oil for around twenty minutes at 180 fan.  Then I added some cubed chicken breast, a sliced courgette (from the allotment - yay), some smoked paprika and some lemon juice and continued roasting it until it was all soft and slightly charred in a few places.  Oooh, it was lovely with some runner beans.  What you see is about two thirds and, while the piggy side of me wanted more, the sensible, weigh-in-on-Friday me said what was left was was just enough for lunch tomorrow (today now).  I was going to add some cubes of feta but nibbled it all beforehand!
I finished off the day's eating with a Mullerlight Greek lemon yogurt.
(it's not really Autumn yet, but I have some lovely autumnal paragraph dividers to use . . .)

Today's plans:

B:  weetabix with  strawberries and milk
I'm going to splash out on two this time.  Living lavishly!  :-)
SW:  the weetabix is my healthy extra B and the milk will be most of a healthy extra A

L:  roasted chicken and veg, runner beans; fruit
As described above and I will add feta this time
SW:  one healthy extra A for some feta

D:  baked salmon, runner beans, broad beans; yogurt
I really fancy some salmon and will probably bake it in lemon juice.
SW:  half a syn for yogurt

E:  Maybe an online walk plus the usual strengthening exercises.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
half a syn

No comments:

Post a Comment